Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 Weeks!

Ok ok, so this post is a week late.  Been kinda crazy for me these last few days.  Fourth of July was a hit, Andy's parents and then Mike & Natalie came over with our sweet little niece Kya.  I'll have to post up pictures.

So far with the pregnancy, we met with the midwife on Thursday.  We got to hear the heartbeat!!!  It was just for a couple seconds, then my little tinkerbell wiggled away.  Apparently the peanut allergy was non pregnancy related, so I get to see an allergist sometime soon.  Other than that, everything is right on track!  I'm so excited for my next check-up, to hear that heartbeat again!!

Let's see.. nausea is at it's peak I think.  I hope it's a good sign that the baby is really growing and the placenta is near completion.  I'm usually not in the mood to eat anything at all.  Then I get sick because I don't eat anything.  So then I have to force it down, then lie down for awhile to keep it in.  Fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment