Saturday, July 23, 2011

11-13 Weeks!!

Been very sick lately, and crazy busy as we *might* be moving soon.   Still nauseous, although I believe I'm on the brink of the blessed Second Trimester.   I believe with Braedan the morning sickness stopped around 14-15 weeks, so we'll see.

Well, I'm starting to show, I'm officially in maternity clothes, and I got some really cute maternity clothes so I don't mind so much wearing them.  It's funny, my co-workers don't know I'm pregnant yet, but I think they suspect.  Only my boss knows right now.

Something exciting.. I'm feeling my baby kick!  I thought I was weird when I first started to feel Tinkerbell at 11 weeks, but my mom says you feel it earlier with your second pregnancy.  Now at 13 weeks, I REALLY feel my baby move!  Last week Braedan slept with me because he was being a pill and couldn't go to sleep, and he rested his feet on my upper stomach, well the baby didn't like that and kicked back!  Sibling rivalry has started already!

No comments:

Post a Comment