Saturday, October 1, 2011

20-23 Weeks!

Ah crap.  I promise I'll get better at this.  I think it depresses me, since I can't find my camera.  Last time I saw my camera was at the Snyder reunion, and then we took Andy's mom's van home, then the van broke down and I have a bad feeling the camera got stolen while it was at the mechanics. :(   I'm super depressed about it, it was a really nice camera.  :( :(  Oh well.. maybe if I work a little overtime I can save up for a new one for Christmas.  We'll see...

I've been busy lately, doing the whole nesting thing.   I even started cleaning out our storage room, which is a feat I didn't think I would undertake, but yet, here I am labeling things downstairs and getting rid of practically 80% of it all.

I tore a muscle in my abs the other day, that wasn't fun.  I got out of bed and kinda forgot about my baby bump. Ooops.   The baby is fine, it just hurts to bend over, and when I sit down it takes me a little bit to jump back up.  I just need to be careful these next few days, especially with my history of pre-term contractions.  With Braedan I had a "irritable uterus".  Whatever that means.  

Speaking of Braedan, he's starting to talk!!  I'm so excited!!  He says "Daddy" (referring to Andy, he doesn't call me daddy), "Up", and "More".   He's so much fun.  I love these toddler years.  Ugh, I love baby years too.. Being a mom is just awesome fun.  

He did manage to get into a bowl of beets the other day, he had it all over himself and my tan couch.  I call it the parent's curse (I did something similar when I was little).   Andy got it all up though, and I manage to salvage his white onesie that I thought for sure would be ruined!   I just presoaked it, and ran it in the laundry by itself, and it came out perfect!

I'm considering making some burp cloths for Tinkerbell.  I found a really easy tutorial online, using flannel and cloth diapers.   Andy wants to make cloth diapers now.. I'm a little unsure.   I think it'll be great, but I think we need to be much more structured and organized before we bring on cloth diapers... it can get messy if you don't keep up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment