Sunday, October 9, 2011

24 Weeks!!

I'm thinking about making a rag quilt for Tinkerbell when she comes.  I've been pouring over fabric websites, tutorials, youtube videos.. I'm fairly confident I can build one.  I can sew straight lines fairly well.  Curvy lines.. well that's another story.  I would love for Tinkerbell to have a beautiful blanket sewn by her mommy.  Maybe it'll become her wubby.   My son carries around his soft blankets all the time, I think he's testing different wubbies out.  He loves his soft blankets!

Let's see.. Tinkerbell is super active, per normal.  I also listened for the first time in this pregnancy my HypnoBirthing scripts.  I'm very happy to report they work extremely well, I was immediately put into deep relaxation.  Now I just gotta get one of those clip-on MP3 players.  My ipod nano died on me a couple years ago, and I haven't replaced it yet.  

Still doing the nesting thing, although I'm starting to notice I'm getting tired out faster.. I'm determined to get the house organized before she comes, but the window of opportunity is closing.  Well.. we do what we can.

I'm starting to get stretch marks!!  My old ones from Braedan haven't come back up, but I noticed some new ones.  Tinkerbell is leaving her own trophies for me to keep.  Honestly, I think they are awesome, I love my mommy marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment