Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6 Weeks!

It's been a productive week so far.   My main symptoms this week is nausea (no food aversion yet, quite the opposite, I'm always starving!), fatigue, and very annoying allergies.  Honestly the allergies outdo the morning sickness now.  


We told the parents on Monday.  Braedan wore a shirt saying "big brother", and they all got the hint. We are all very excited for this next one.  My MIL says Braedan's twin is coming, and she thinks it's a boy.  My dad says I really become a parent when I have more than one kid, lol.


We went to our first prenatal yesterday.  We filled out a ton of paperwork, I'm super excited to be working with them for the pregnancy.  This is at the Central Utah women's clinic in American Fork.  I'm meeting with midwives instead of a Ob/Gyn.  I'm going to have my natural birth this time!  


This is what our little tadpole baby looks right now:



This is a close up:




"You might be coping with full-blown pregnancy symptoms (sorry), but there's plenty of good news too. Your baby's jaw, cheeks, chin, eyes, ears, and nose are beginning to form what will eventually become one adorable face. In addition, her kidneys, liver, and lungs are developing, and her heart is now beating 80 times a minute (and getting faster every day). All this and she's still no bigger than the length of a nail head (about a quarter of an inch) from crown to rump!"


-from "what to expect"

No comments:

Post a Comment