Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bedrest Day #2

I love folding my little girl's clothes and blankets!  My mom bought me some preemie outfits, I hope that my daughter won't have to use them, but they are good to have.  Even Braedan was in preemie size for the first week.   They are so small!  I forgotten how small newborns are, and this one will probably be a small baby just like her big brother.   I'm so excited for this little girl!   I wonder if she'll have red hair like I did when I was born (then it all fell out, and I was bald for the longest time, then my hair was blonde until I was 8 or 9).  How cute would that be?  Or maybe she'll have dark hair at first like her big brother, that'll turn blonde like his after awhile.  She'll have blue eyes.. I know that for sure.   I payed attention in high school biology!! :)

I spent the day getting the laundry done between naps.  I slept until 11 this morning, which is so unlike me.  With Braedan at my parents, and trying to keep this little one growing inside, I feel justified in getting as much sleep in as possible.   I need to be prepared for the big day, whenever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment