Friday, December 23, 2011

Bedrest Day #3

Nasty mulligan day today.   I woke up around 1:30 AM with some light cramping, that came in waves.   I thought, well.. maybe these are surges, maybe my stomach just hurts.  I got up and it turned out to be a stomach virus, or perhaps food poisoning.  Andy woke up at the same time with the same symptoms.

Anyways, we spent most of the day sleeping, and trying to keep the liquids up.  Around 4:00 pm, I noticed I started bleeding, so yeah, we rushed to L&D.

They monitored my daughter for a little bit, there were some light contractions, but I wasn't in full blown labor.  They say the bleeding could be from the cervix, or the "bloody show" as they like to call it.   So it could be just a few days before she comes.  

I was told to just go home and lay down most of the time.  I'm really trying to keep this little girl growing, but I have a feeling she's going to be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment